I think this deck is ready

I started this design a few months ago, but didn't know which way the design would go. I recently re-opened the PSD and began working on it again. I put in and took out so many different design elements, but nothing really fit. Below is a image of how the deck started.

It needed alot of work. After a while it ended up looking like this next iteration.

Still not happy with it, I decided to work on it again. I knew I wanted something cool at the top of the deck, so I used a stock image of red wine and a brain design from a sticker I was working on. 

I thought it would work well here. I then blended some mechanical elements to the skull's face for some added detail and it all began to tie in nicely. Below is the final image.